BBR MX-5 ND STAGE 1 SUPERCHARGER
2.0-LITRE ND1 MODELS ONLY (184PS AVAILABLE SOON) +64BHP & 55LB.FT - 5.3S 0-60
THE ULTIMATE SUPERCHARGED PACKAGE FOR THE MX-5 ND - PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPERCHARGED MX-5 SITE FOR FULL DETAILS: MX5SUPERCHARGER.CO.UK
The BBR supercharged conversion is based upon the Rotrex C30-94 Centrifugal design with superior efficiency, silent operation and self contained oiling system, combined with it’s unique patented traction drive technology it offers the smoothest linear power delivery. The supercharger supplies airflow of up to 0.39kg/s reaching impeller speeds of up to 100,000RPM combining small size with exceptional performance & durability. The BBR Supercharger kit's true strength lies in exploiting the exceptional balance and poise the chassis has from the factory. Retaining the car's OEM smooth, linear power delivery characteristics, with no spikes in torque are in keeping with the MX5's character.
Using the proven and reliable Rotrex supercharger unit, BBR’s Stage 1 package has been designed to install without intrusive mechanical alterations onto the 1998cc SkyActiv-G engine and the under bonnet appearance remains OEM-like and discrete.
Despite the subtle visuals the BBR supercharger packages’ gains are significant – aside from the 225bhp peak power figure, the Stage One upgrade offers a highly useable 200 lb.ft plus of torque between 3750 rpm and 5750 rpm, making it highly responsive and ideal for fast road use for the performance orientated driver.
Initial performance testing with the Stage One supercharger upgrade indicates a 0-60 mph time shaved from a factory 7.3 seconds to a supercar rivalling 5.3 seconds, enabling the BBR Stage One equipped Mazda MX-5 to scalp for more expensive machinery via its impressive power to weight ratio of 217 bhp per ton.
BBR Stage One Supercharger Package Technical Details:
- C30-94 Rotrex Supercharger
- Rotrex Oil reservoir
- BBR Oil Cooler
- BBR High Quality Anodised CNC Rotrex brackets
- BBR High Quailty Anodised CNC Tensioner brackets
- BBR spec revised ancillary belt and tensioner
- BBR 250BHP intake restrictor
- BBR high flow K&N Typhoon induction kit
- BBR Front mounted intercooler
- BBR branded Intercooler silicone hoses
- BBR billet black anodised MAF mount
- BBR / Bosch MAP / Temperature sensor
- BBR Recirculating piston type dump valve in factory black finish
- BBR lightweight aluminium battery tray in factory black finish inc battery stay & connection extension
- BBR Starchip EcuTek calibration software
- Optional track spec Forge Motorsport intercooler – an increased core size with higher efficiency keeping inlet temperatures to a minimum under the most testing conditions.
- Optional hardware only and BBR Software/EcuTek programming cable choices for DIY clients
Opting for the Rotrex supercharger delivers BBR’s most straightforward forced induction install to date, meaning that it is well within the capabilities of most DIY mechanics and easy for any professional.
The BBR Stage One supercharged conversion is available now for all 2.0-litre 2015-2019 MX-5 (ND) models at a cost of £4795* on a fully fitted 'drive-in, drive-out' basis from BBR. The DIY version, intended for export and competent mechanics, is also available as hardware only £3895, including comprehensive instructions and technical support, or including BBR software with either EcuTek ProEcu or ECU Connect programming cables starting at £4490.
All prices exclude VAT - Applicable to U.K. purchases only
*Standard vehicles will require an EcuTek tuning licence
Please note that it will take up to 4 weeks to dispatch goods depending on workload.