BBR MX-5 NA/NB Individual Throttle Bodies - 1.6 & 1.8
A bespoke set of individual throttle bodies designed by BBR available as a hardware only product in isolation.
Package deal - save 10% when purchased with a Motorsport Electronics ECU
- Bespoke, billet 45mm DCOE Independent Throttle Bodies (ITB’s) for optimised induction efficiency
- Innovative BBR intake air vacuum line including idle control valve to retain standard idle characteristics (ICV) - 1.8 only
- Optimum length open trumpets to maximise mid-range torque (optional BBR foam air filter with backing plate available for road use)
- Black and silver anodising for OEM appearance with BBR branding
- Optional replacement fuel rail and bracket for MK1 models
- Compatible with both LHD & RHD vehicles
- Motorsport Electronics ME221&442 ECU package deals available
Specifically designed to fit the MX-5 NA and NB models incorporating an innovative BBR intake air vacuum line for idle control, brake servo and breather connection. Plug and play with aftermarket ECUS's BBR's ITB's include all parts that are often found as expense options (ICV, TPS, Throttle pull etc). For 1600cc models the air rail/ICV is not available (a possibility depending on demand) we therefore offer a value option.
Proven gains of 25BHP plus over the OEM intake manifold on completely standard 1.8 engines, gains of plus 20BHP on our own MK2.5 VTT 1900cc BBR forged engine raising power from 190 to 210BHP! Our ITB's are a no compromise intake system which boast dyno tuned lengths and a form factor to avoid any bodywork alterations, while delivering maximum possible brake horsepower at an engine safe speeds with torque gains as low as 3000RPM!
BBR's throttle bodies (ITB's) include:
BBR's intake hardware is compatible with all 1.6 / 1.8 litre NA/NB Mazda MX-5 (Miata) models an aftermarket ECU is required.
Please contact us for installation and mapping options.