A great opportunity to own a uniquely coloured BBR Stage 2 Turbo MX-5 with suspension at a very good price.
Having covered just 44,000 miles from new this special edition MX-5 is in exceptional condition for its age and has a beautiful colour combination, arguably the best of all MK3 MX-5 models. Converted to Stage One BBR Turbo specification with BBR Suspension in February 2015, and upgraded to Stage Two specification (for sale) April 2019.
Based upon the Mazda MX-5 2.0i Sport with six-speed transmission, exclusive exterior features of the MX-5 ZSport include unique Radiant Ebony Mica paintwork, bespoke 17-inch BBS multi-spoke alloy wheels, a stylish chrome front grille surround complete with other exterior chrome touches and discreet ZSport badging.
Inside, there is special Stone-coloured leather upholstery, a brushed aluminium dash panel, chrome air vent bezels, climate control air conditioning and alloy pedals. Just 400 examples of the ZSport were sold in the UK.
This MX-5 has the following enhancements:
- BBR Stage Two Turbo Conversion
- BBR Suspension Upgrade
- EBC front and rear grooved brake disks with Red stuff pads
In Same Category
- 2007 MAZDA MX-5 ZSPORT - BBR STAGE TWO TURBO
- 2010 MAZDA MX-5 ROADSTER MIYAKO - BBR STAGE TWO TURBO
- MAZDA MX-5 RF LAUNCH EDITION – MACHINE GREY – BBR STAGE ONE TURBO
- 2011 MAZDA MX-5 ROADSTER SPORT TECH SILVER – BBR STAGE TWO TURBO UPGRADE!
- 2014 MAZDA MX-5 25th ANNIVERSARY – BBR SUPER 200 – ONE OWNER FROM NEW!