BBR NC SUPER 185
(2.0-litre NC models only) +29bhp & 22lb.ft
*MOT Compliant with the inclusion of new 4-1 long primary catted manifold
Previously Super 180 Grand Tourer - Updated October 2016
BBR's normally aspirated tuning package for 2005 onwards Mazda MX-5 including Super Sport (louder) rear silencer option.
- Offers affordable, exciting and user-friendly performance upgrade
- Gains an excellent 29 bhp & 22 lb.ft of torque, with increases throughout entire rev range
BBR is pleased to announce an exciting engine tuning package for 2005 onwards MX-5 Mk3 / 3.5 models. Designed to meet the demand for a lower cost engine upgrade that delivers extra response, power, driveability and excitement.
Key components of the BBR Super 185 include:-
- BBR stainless steel 4 into 1 exhaust manifold
- BBR 2.5" stainless steel exhaust centre section with high flow metallic sports cat and centre silencer
- BBR Super Sport stainless steel rear silencer with adjustable (fits all bodykit/bumper options) 3.5" BBR branded tailpipes
- High flow BBR performance panel air filter in standard Mazda airbox
BBR StarChip ECU remap and ProEcu hardware/software bundle
Please note: BBR's stainless steel exhaust is a 2.5" fully tig welded system using stainless steel flanges (not a 2.3" mig welded system using mild steel flanges found with other available systems).
BBR will refund £100.00 should customers elect to return the ProEcu hardware unit in good unmarked condition once BBR's StarChip has been installed.
FOR FITTING AT BBR WORKSHOPS WE WOULD REQUIRE THE VEHICLE FOR 1 FULL DAY
DOWNLOAD THE BBR SUPER 185 PDF HERE