2013 Mazda MX-5 MK3.75 - Venture Edition - Copper Red - BBR Super 225
A superb example of the MK3.75 2.0L MX-5 featuring a brand new Super 225 normally aspirated engine conversion.
A clean example of the of the sought after later MK3.75 model NC, this particular Venture edition has the tasteful tan leather interior, finished in the less common copper red paint.
BBR conversion work completed December 2020.
This MX-5 has the following enhancements:
BBR Super 225 Conversion Package including:
- BBR stainless steel 4 into 1 exhaust manifold
- BBR high performance intake and exhaust camshafts
- BBR badges for front wings and boot lid
- Drive by wire controlled direct to head billet 45mm DCOE throttle body assemblies
- Bespoke BBR aluminium ram pipe support/backing plate (carbon-fibre option available)
- Bespoke BBR DBW system – complete OEM ECU integration
- Bespoke BBR air rail for MAP and servo feed
- Alloy inlet ram pipe curved extensions
- CNC machined 20mm alloy inlet ram pipes - black and silver anodised for OEM style discrete appearance
- BBR StarChip ECU remap
- Optional BBR foam air filter
BBR Suspension Package:
A set of the very best quality Koni adjustable dampers re-valved and matched to specially-developed progressive wound BBR lowering springs. BBR's suspension package combines sharper turn-in, superior body control during committed driving and a compliant ride to ensure occupant comfort. The very best fast road setup for the Mazda NC whilst still remaining cheaper than poor quality coil over's.
Full stainless steel exhaust system
Uprated grooved front brake discs
Uprated brake pads front and rear
BBR performance steel brake lines & performance fluid
BBR enhancements exceeding a total cost of £8,000.00
Mileage: 43,000 - 33,000 on the engine